Sunday, May 5, 2013

Etsy Find!



They finally arrived! Excitement abounds!


 
I ordered these tile coasters from
and they arrived in only a week! I usually don't expect orders to come in earlier
than two weeks from Etsy since most of their businesses are very small,
but I was very happy to have been surprised!


 
I have been looking for some cute coasters for waaaay too many months, and really liked these as soon as I glimpsed them online. The colors are perfect for my apartment scheme, and the print is obviously in style. They were so affordable too! You get four tile coasters for $7 + $5 shipping, which is still less than the $20 Target and many other stores regularly charge.

I bought four of the Moroccan grey, as well as four of the Chevron Mint. She has several really cute options in her store, so if you need coasters check hers out! :D
 
 
 
Ssssssssh, but.....
I am playing around with the notion of repainting my coffee table a fun color for spring if I can get a white rug for the living room, so if that happens these will still match beautifully!
Extra bonus!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment