Sunday, May 19, 2013

Oh This Warm Weather

 
 
This wonderfully warm weather is bringing out a craving for comfortable breezy clothing! 
 


{Long flowing layered high-waisted skirts and mid-drift tops}
 
Still have not been convinces to buy into the mid-drift trend, but these outfits are definitely convincing enough. H&M has a comparable white slit skirt that I have to admit I tried on... if I could have worn it to work I would so have been convinced lol! I think I may invest in one long maxi skirt just for play since they are so inexpensive though...
 



 
{White}
 
Its pretty much impossible to go wrong with a white flowing dress right now. Don't these look so comfortable?


 
And of course throwing in a bit of lace and layering adds a vintage inspired look to the mix.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment