Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Fall Fashion



Was thinking of what few additions to my closet I can purchase that can make the most impact and provide versatility for day wear as well as work wear this autumn. Here are a few pieces on my list!

Chambray Tops:



I love this look. No only can you wear it alone or over a loose fitted t-shirt with jeans and heels for a casual/dressy day, but also even with a black pencil skirt or leather!

Green Plaid:

 


Despite all the red plaid out there right now, I really like the look of the green. I think it just looks classier. You can pair it with tans or blacks so easily!


Knit Wraps:

 


The most comfortable thing in the world can be a neutral warm knit wrap! Its perfect for when you just feel lazy lol... I can throw it over a loose fitting top and some skinny jeans or leggings. For errand running I definitely love flats, but grabbing a drink with a friend or something could warrant knee high or ankle boots. Or just lying around the house enjoying a beautiful afternoon!


Faux Leather Leggings:



Pretty much the most dramatic piece to add! Its been a bit hard finding any long enough for my legs, but I finally did succeed at H&M. I have already been able to wear them out once and loved it! 
I am looking forward to wearing them much more often once the weather cools down a lot more :D


I love Fall!



No comments:

Post a Comment